3d Super Score(wtf) 3d Super Score(wtf)

Shizzle

Not bad. I would never play this to calm down or relax though... I gave it a four for violence because after the 15th try at this, I found myself repeatedly banging my head on the computer desk.

Good work, mate.

BobtehLog responds:

lol dont hurt yourself

Star Trek DominionAssault Star Trek DominionAssault

Colm Meaney!!!!

Not a bad submission in my mind. Would have been cool to see some photons though. When did the Enterprise D encounter the Dominion? :P Kidding. Sound could have used some work, but overall it was a nice game. I was going to gripe about Colm Meaney not doing his job and bringing my shields up, but he was a transporter chief on the Enterprise. :P Good work, mate.

RoadCarnage BETA DEMO RoadCarnage BETA DEMO

Not Bad

Not bad. Good concept, albeit not an original one. Fun for quick shits and giggles... Would be fun to have some more advanced pedestrians later on in the game: eg. Guys with rocket launchers, boss fights, etc. Would add to the badassness of the game.

Good work, mate.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

More Octaves!

Would have been even better had you included a wider octave range.

Ten for violence because I hurt myself trying to play Moonlight Sinata. :P

Bob's Adventure (final) Bob's Adventure (final)

Apart from the Rest

I've always loved Lunar Lander clones, but the number of good ones out there is quite far and few between. This game is one of the few. The music adds a lot to the gameplay and atmosphere of the game. The flight engine is right-on, and the crash detection seems to be rather nicely done. Good work, mate.

thewasteofwebspace responds:

Thanks for the comments. Most people dont notice things like that, so im glad to see people actually can see things like that...

Mack out the Pimp Mack out the Pimp

Not bad

Not bad for a dress-up game. However, you misspelled "similar" at the end, where the correct/incorrect pimpage screenshots were displayed.

PS. Monocles for all!