Internet Super Hero Internet Super Hero

Not bad

Not bad. Very professionally done, although the humor was obviously Russian, this is a completely likeable piece. The graphics were smooth and well-drawn, and the sound quality was top-notch. Great work.

PS. Monchies, your Russian is off.

Demolition Squid Demolition Squid

LMFAO!

I just laughed the hardest I've laughed in a long time. Thank you for that.

I agree with anyone else who says this needs to be a series. I'd love to see more of it.

Keep up the great work.

XIN Session 14 XIN Session 14

Incredible

This is awesome. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. It's my first time watching an episode of Xin, and it most definitely will not be my last. The voice acting is top notch, and the concept is mind-blowingly awesome, especially for a flash movie. Great work. I look forward to watching the rest and seeing further episodes.

PS. I've got some voice acting experience. If you've ever got need for someone, I'd love to be a part of this.

3d Super Score(wtf) 3d Super Score(wtf)

Shizzle

Not bad. I would never play this to calm down or relax though... I gave it a four for violence because after the 15th try at this, I found myself repeatedly banging my head on the computer desk.

Good work, mate.

BobtehLog responds:

lol dont hurt yourself

Star Trek DominionAssault Star Trek DominionAssault

Colm Meaney!!!!

Not a bad submission in my mind. Would have been cool to see some photons though. When did the Enterprise D encounter the Dominion? :P Kidding. Sound could have used some work, but overall it was a nice game. I was going to gripe about Colm Meaney not doing his job and bringing my shields up, but he was a transporter chief on the Enterprise. :P Good work, mate.

RoadCarnage BETA DEMO RoadCarnage BETA DEMO

Not Bad

Not bad. Good concept, albeit not an original one. Fun for quick shits and giggles... Would be fun to have some more advanced pedestrians later on in the game: eg. Guys with rocket launchers, boss fights, etc. Would add to the badassness of the game.

Good work, mate.

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

Beautiful

I love the polyrhythmic and polymelodic undertones of this song. It all meshes together very well. I hate you for being so good. Great song. :)

{Blaze} {Blaze}

Jesus...

This song is incredible. I love the notation and structure. What are you using synth/sequencer-wise?